Measuring customer satisfaction is incredibly important because satisfaction is a strong predictor of future behavior (e.g. the probability of buying again and/or the probability of your customers referring others). Dunkin donuts are carrying out a survey known as Telldunkin survey to gather customer feedback, for enhancing food and customer services.
Terms and conditions for TellDunkin Survey
- Must have the original Dunkin Donuts receipt with 18-digit TellDunkin survey code.
- Must be 18 and above to enter the survey.
- Basic knowledge about English or Spanish to complete the survey.
How to participate in Dunkin Donuts Sweepstakes?
- Order at Dunkin Donuts.
- Must save your latest food receipt
- Must take the survey within 3 days of the visit you made the purchase
- Go online to Dunkin donuts website telldunkin.com survey and fill out the Dunkin survey questions.
You can also win at My KFC Experience survey.
Steps to take Tell Dunkin survey
- Visit the official website of Dunkin Donuts Survey Portal.
- Select preferable language.
- Enter your Dunkin donuts survey code. Your survey code should be of 18-digits.
- If you do not have code, you can add that my receipt does not have a survey code and follow the steps accordingly.
- Answer all questions mentioned in the survey regarding environment, food quality and service.
- Provide your email address. Therefore, company can send your reward through mail.
- After completion of the survey, you will receive your Dunkin Donuts survey reward. Write the Dunkin Donuts coupon code after you receive it.
TellDunkin Survey Rewards
After the completion of Dunkin Donuts survey, you will get a delightful token of gratitude. You will get a Dunkin Donuts coupon code to cash in a yummy prize on your next visit to Dunkin Donuts. All you have to do to jot down the Dunkin Donuts gift code on your receipt after you finish the Dunkin survey.
On your visit to Dunkin Donuts, bring this receipt with you. It can be used like any other Dunkin Donuts coupon. Show the receipt to your cashier to redeem the Dunkin Donuts survey prize, a free donut.
It is said that money cannot buy happiness but wait, it can buy donuts and that’s kind of the same thing. Dunkin Donuts are not only about donuts, their menu is full of great-tasting items that will get you going and keep you running throughout your busy day. Moreover, they are always made to order just the way you like. In 1946, the founder Bill Rosenberg scraped together $5000 and started delivering coffee and donuts to hungry workers at the workplace. By 1950, Rosenberg had opened his first retail coffee and donut store. It became an overnight success. By 1970, Dunkin Donuts went beyond the shores of North America and opened in Japan. Today there are over 6000 Dunkin Donut stores in more than 30 countries selling over 4 million donuts a day.