THE HOME DEPOT SURVEY
The Home Depot Survey is very easy to take part in and requires only a few minutes of time to complete and get a chance to win a $5,000 home depot gift card or home depot sweepstakes. Home depot is offering it’s customer a wide opportunity to win a gift card worth $5,000 at www.homedepot.com/opinion by taking a customer satisfaction survey which helps them improve both their products of the store and also helps them maintain their good reputation of high standard to meet their customer satisfaction.
In the customer satisfaction home depot survey there are two winners each quarter, one is for the “Consumer Category” and the other for the “Professional Category”. Each winner receives a Gift Card of $5,000 . Home Depot is also running a separate quarterly sweepstakes in Canada for a chance to win one $3,000 Home Depot Gift Card. Also Home Depot Puerto Rico is offering five lucky winners per quarter a chance to each win a $1,000 Home Depot Gift Card.
How to Take Home Depot Survey to Win?
- It is not necessary to make a purchase to enter or win.
- Participants must be U.S. or Canadian residents over 18 years.
- Employees and their immediate family members are not allowed to take part in the Home depot survey.
- A reliable internet connection is necessary.
- Participants must read/write English, French, or Spanish.
- Limit of 45 entries per person.
- Have access to a recent receipt from a Home Depot store noting an opinion survey ID, username, and password.
- The receipt is valid for only 35 days from the day of purchase.
- By using computer or mobile device type in and visit the survey home page.
- Select the appropriate language from the list of English, Spanish, or French.
- Type in your postal code (Canada) or zip code (USA).
- Type in the numerical user ID and password found on the home depot receipt survey. (Note: there is a box to click for those who have lost their receipt and do not have the user ID or password).
- Press Continue to start the Home depot Survey & Answer the survey questions as they appear on the screen.
- Provide requested demographic information (age, gender, etc) at the end of the end of the survey.
- After completing the survey, provide your personal Information (Name, Address, Phone Number, etc) so that you may be contacted by the Home Depot customer service if needed.
Take TellSubway Survey to Win a Subway Special